Helping you to Enjoy Life through Healthy Eyes with Clear, Comfortable Vision!
You and your family deserve to enjoy life! The Complete Eye Care Experience has been crafted to give you a stellar experience with phenomenal results. We have assembled a dream team of Optometrists and Certified Technicians. We designed our facilities with YOU in mind, and we are committed to bringing our community the most cutting edge technologies in eye care. We work, live, and raise our families here, just like you. We are invested in our community, and We’re Giving Back!
But there’s more… You will truly enjoy shopping our curated collection of luxury brand glasses and boutique eye wear. We are authorized dealers for exclusive brands. If you want it, we can get it! Your face is the first thing that people see when they look at you, shouldn’t you let a Complete Eye Care Stylist frame it well?
The Complete Eye Care family of doctors has been helping people like you for generations. Reserve your appointment to enjoy life and experience Complete Eye Care! Call (580) 355-2020 or Email.
History of Complete Eye Care
– Grand Opening of the New Complete Eye Care Building.
– Dr. Howard, Dr. Brandon, Dr. England, and Ross Eye Care become part of the Complete Eye Care family.
– Complete Eye Care doctors begin genetic testing for macular degeneration.
– Complete Eye Care doctors begin using amniotic membrane to treat corneas.
– Dr. Laura England joins the Ross Eye Care practice and the Ross family.
– Complete Eye Care brings the only VEP device for visual brainwave measurements to SW Oklahoma.
– Dr. Brandon Ross joins his father as the third generation of eye care providers in Lawton.
– Texoma Vision becomes Complete Eye Care Downtown.
– Complete Eye Care is the First in SW Oklahoma to offer the Optovue RTVue
– Dr. Timothy Snider, Dr. Larry Silkey, and 20/20 Optical join Complete Eye Care.
– Dr. Shane Claborn joins the Complete Eye Care Team.
– Dr. Swanson opens the Complete Eye Care Optical.
– Complete Eye Care doctors become the only certified Corneal Refractive Therapy providers in this part of the state.
– Complete Eye Care brings the very first Optomap Retinal Imaging Exam to SW Oklahoma.
– Dr. Swanson is recognized as a “Pillar of Optometry”.
– Upon Dr. Ray’s retirement, Dr. Chris Swanson purchases Complete Eye Care.
– Dr. Timothy Snider purchases Central Mall Optical, later known as 20/20 Optical.
– Dr. Gene Ray opens the Complete Eye Care Optometry practice on Sheridan Road.
– Dr. Jim Edwards opens Texoma Vision on C Avenue.
– Dr. Howard Ross purchases the Optical from his father.
– Roy Ross establishes Ross Optical on 9th Street.
Did you know?
We are providers for most insurance plans.
We have our own lab, which means you’ll get the highest quality service in the least amount of time. Glasses can be ready in an hour.
While other places charge for their warranties, our warranty on glasses is always free.
We offer convenient and extended hours (including Saturdays) to meet your needs.