History of Complete Eye Care
– Grand Opening of the New Complete Eye Care Building.
– Dr. Howard, Dr. Brandon, Dr. England, and Ross Eye Care become part of the Complete Eye Care family.
– Complete Eye Care doctors begin genetic testing for macular degeneration.
– Complete Eye Care doctors begin using amniotic membrane to treat corneas.
– Dr. Laura England joins the Ross Eye Care practice and the Ross family.
– Complete Eye Care brings the only VEP device for visual brainwave measurements to SW Oklahoma.
– Dr. Brandon Ross joins his father as the third generation of eye care providers in Lawton.
– Texoma Vision becomes Complete Eye Care Downtown.
– Complete Eye Care is the First in SW Oklahoma to offer the Optovue RTVue
– Dr. Timothy Snider, Dr. Larry Silkey, and 20/20 Optical join Complete Eye Care.
– Dr. Shane Claborn joins the Complete Eye Care Team.
– Dr. Swanson opens the Complete Eye Care Optical.
– Complete Eye Care doctors become the only certified Corneal Refractive Therapy providers in this part of the state.
– Complete Eye Care brings the very first Optomap Retinal Imaging Exam to SW Oklahoma.
– Dr. Swanson is recognized as a “Pillar of Optometry”.
– Upon Dr. Ray’s retirement, Dr. Chris Swanson purchases Complete Eye Care.
– Dr. Timothy Snider purchases Central Mall Optical, later known as 20/20 Optical.
– Dr. Gene Ray opens the Complete Eye Care Optometry practice on Sheridan Road.
– Dr. Jim Edwards opens Texoma Vision on C Avenue.
– Dr. Howard Ross purchases the Optical from his father.
– Roy Ross establishes Ross Optical on 9th Street.